Skip to content

Barbaresco Docg Vigneto Starderi 2014 La Spinetta


Qualification Barbaresco Docg
Variety Nebbiolo 100%
Production area Piemonte
Type of wine Red Wine
Alcoholic strength 14,5 %
Service temperature 16-18°C
Bottle Format 0,75

In stock

SKU: 2492 Categories: ,

Giuseppe and Lidia Rivetti. All La Spinetta wines are the result of a long and careful work on the local indigenous varieties, a path that starts in the vineyard and that only marginally continues in the cellar. The belief is in fact that to obtain great results 90% of the work must be oriented to the countryside and only the remaining 10% to the work of winemaking and aging. Intense ruby red color. The nose is complex, even explosive in the immediate notes of raspberry, mint and cinnamon jam, an exceptional balance between sweet tannins and acidity.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Barbaresco Docg Vigneto Starderi 2014 La Spinetta”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *