Skip to content

Falanghina IGT “Sabbia Vulcanica ” 2021 Agnanum


Denominazione Campania Igt
Vitigno Falanghina 85%, Catalanesca, Moscato, Gelsomina, Caprettone e Biancolella 15%
Zona di Produzione Campania
Tipologia Vino bianco
Gradazione alcolica 12,5 %
Temperatura di servizio 10-12 C°
Formato 0,75

In stock

Categories: ,

Situated on the volcanic hills of the Astroni nature reserve, in the historical Campi Flegrei area, the Moccia winery has been passionately dedicated to viticulture for over forty years. An accurate recovery plan, started in 1960 by the founder Gennaro Moccia, is carried on with equal enthusiasm by his son Raffaele. The careful selection of grapes, the very low yields per hectare, the late harvest, the marketing delayed by about a year after the harvest, guarantee the high quality of the final product, the result of a vinification carried out according to traditional methods. Agnanum’s Falanghina is a blend of native white grape varieties, 85% Falanghina and the remaining 15% consisting of Catalanesca, Moscato, Gelsomina, Caprettone and Biancolella. It has a luminous straw yellow colour, and floral and Mediterranean scents on the nose. In the mouth, it is fresh and characterised by a savouriness given by the volcanic soils, almost feeling of sulphur. A well managed balance that allows the wine to age for a long time. A wonderful experience.

Weight 1 kg


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Falanghina IGT “Sabbia Vulcanica ” 2021 Agnanum”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *